>>Participating in the conference only without
presentation or paper publication:
1. Please log in the online register link to finish your registration at first.
2. Filling the online registration form and finish the payment online via credit card(VISA/Master/American ExpressJCB card) or Union pay.
3. Submit the online registration form and you will receive the feedback within 3 workdays from the conference secretary by email email@example.com
4. Receiving the confirmation of payment receipt. The receipt will be offered when you attend the conference by default. If you need it in advance, please make a note or request it form the secretary in advance.
5.Contacting the conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to do the payment by bank transfer or paypal. The secretary will send the account to you, but please note that 30USD bank service charge will incur.
6.The conference can allow onsite reigstration for listener only. But the registration fee will be higher than regular, and those who choose to register onsite is request to prepare the cash in advance.
7.Online payment is preferred. Bank transfer or paypal is request to pay for the service charge. Cash is better for Onsite registration.
1. Credit Card with VISA or MasterCard. (No service charge)
2. Pay by Bank Transfer(30USD bank service charge undertaken by the registrant)
* The Bank Information should be offered by the conference secretary.
3. Paypal (30USD bank service charge undertaken by the registrant)
Every participant should finish the registration before
he can attend the conference. If a registrant is unable
to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute,
by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of
co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICCMA Conference Secretary. Cancellations received on or before September 1, 2020 are entitled to refund minus 100 USD processing fee for author & presenter registrations or 50 USD processing fee for listener registrations. 30% service charge will incure if the refund requirement is submitted after Sep.1,2 020 but before October 1, 2020. No refund will be provided for after October 1, 2020.
The ICCMA cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICCMA cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.